National Night Out
Want to give crime a "going away" party? We will help!
Valley Ranch celebrates National Night Out on Tuesday, October 3 to encourage neighbors to socialize, promote police-community partnerships, and strengthen neighborhood spirit. We help by offering up to $250 to support refreshments or entertainment for Neighborhood Captains and Teams that organize and advertise the Neighborhood block party.
The following guidelines have been implemented to meet current auditing standards and ensure fiscal integrity.
National Night Out Guidelines:
1. All neighborhoods/apartment communities within the Valley Ranch Association boundaries are limited to one (1) HOA supported National Night Out party.
2. All block parties must be registered with the Valley Ranch Association office by close of business on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 to guarantee advance receipt of stipend to support the block party.
3. Each block captain will be responsible to register the block party with the following information:
a. Block Captain’s name, address, neighborhood/block name, and contact information
b. A copy of the flier/letter/postcard used to promote the block party that includes:
i. Date, Time, and Location of the block party
c. Signed Affidavit agreeing to the accepted use of funds and submission of receipts.
4. Checks will be issued in the name of the Block Captain within approximately two weeks.
* Affidavit will be provided upon submission of your registration.